There are some things that I want to bring with me in 2013, and some things that I want to leave behind my back.
2012 I’m taking with me
- Moving to London: yes, I know, it was actually 2011, but 2012 has been the first year of me leaving home, my country, and living in London. I’m in love with being a free bird, and I’m taking this with me in 2013.
- Going back with my boyfriend: we’ve been apart for some of 2011, and some of 2012 as well. Now, we’re back together. I’m definitely taking him with me whenever I will go, especially in 2013!
- Pursuing my career in costume design: 2012 saw my first experience in a film in London. I’m going to get through this jungle and get something positive out of it! 2013 will be a brilliant year, I can feel it.
- styleBizarre growth: 2012 doubled the visits to my blog, and I was and I am more than willing to go on with it, and make it better in 2013!
- Awesome new friends: be sure to keep close people that are positive, that believe in you and that you trust from the first moments of your friendship!
2012 I’m leaving behind
- Being broke: I’m definitely done with having no money. Something needs to change in 2013! I’m taking my blog more seriously, I’m looking for a *more-money* job and so on. I’m done staying home counting pennies!
- Being apart from my boyfriend: whatever that means, as soon as we’ll be over this shit that is keeping us apart, I’m gonna be with him no matter what. I want to live with him in 2013 and if that means me moving in another country, going back to mine or him coming here, let it be!
- Procrastinating: yes, I’m telling you this every year. Bloody hell it’s the worst disease I’ve ever had, I can’t find a cure!!
- Flatsharing: this one is more a hope than a resolution, cause I don’t really have enough money now to live on my own, especially in London! But God knows how sick I am of living with selfish people who don’t really know how to live with other people!
Stay tuned for the classic “Next Year Resolutions” post that will surely come in a couple of days! For now… What are you taking with you straight into 2013?