Two New Years posts in a row? I know, but I really need it, and I bet you need it as well! The beginning of a new year, especially one that most of us didn’t think we could get to (the end of the world, remember?) is a great thing. Think about all the energies that are being moved right now in the world, all of the people who are wishing, striving, struggling to do, achieve and be awesome!
Be one of them. For once it is right to do what everybody else seem to be doing, but with a plus: STICK TO IT! What am I wishing to do more and better during this brilliant 2013?
- Make that bloody vision board and goal list to stick on my wall and take with me everywhere I go. I do need a reminder!
- Leave my present shitty job and get some proper job, whether it be in London or anywhere in the world!
- Dye my hair again. And not be scared to dress as I like just because of my job, people, age or whatever!
- Stop thinking about my age (that is referred to the previous one: I can’t stop myself from doing things I love just cause I’m 25!).
- Love more, give more, and relax more in my relationship. Too many things are happening too fast in life, there’s no point in not letting go.
- Watch more movies and less tv series. Movies gives you something to bring with you in life, tv series are more like a waste of time.
- Studying and reading more. I want to be prepared to any topic and any challenge!
- Writing more! I’ve always loved writing both in my language and English, and every year that goes by I enjoy it more.
- Leaving fear behind. I’m scared of too many things and constantly live in fear. You’d be amazed to find out how many things you’re not doing because of fear of if you only stop for a second and think about it!