“I used to think I was the strangest person in the world. But then I thought, there are so many people in the world, there must be someone just like me, who feels bizarre and flawed in the same ways I do. I would imagine her, and imagine that she must be out there thinking of me, too. Well, I hope thatif you are out there and read this and know that, yes, it’s true I’m here, and I’m just as strange as you.”
Everyone of us is bizarre, because we’re all different and we all think the next one is strange.
My “bizarre” means being yourself, it means feeling good, being different but not feeling better than anyone else because of it.
- My name is Elisa, I have lived in Rome for my whole life but 2 years, which I spent in London.
- I have studied fashion and costume design for 4 years, and I’ve been working in (and out) costume design for 4 years now.
- I’m 27 years old.
- I wanted to become a writer (when I was a child) and I read thousand of books (when there was no internet)
- Good ideas always come to me at night .
- If you’re interested in my cats, my city and my face you can follow me on Instagram!
Policy and Disclosures
styleBizarre is protected by Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. All of the written content is original and written by me, and all of the pictures are taken by me where not stated in a different way. If I used a picture by you and you want it to be removed or credited, whereas I missed to credit it, send me an e-mail .
I may post some sponsored content, but when this happens, it’s always about products and brands that I love, wear, used and will go on using. I may use some affiliate links, which means that if you buy from a link I earn a percent on your purchase: this can help styleBizarre grow and pay the domain. Thank you for using the affiliate links, I really appreciate it!
If you are a pr, a brand, or you’d like working with me, feel free to contact me!
Talking about styleBizarre:
- Q&A with Alternative Fashion Blogger ElisaB on Blue Banana
- Anti.Muse Q&A with Elisa
- Style Geek “Who are you dressing for”
Contests won with blog posts:
Blog posts that made into carnival, Links I Love and similar:
- Blue Banana Alternative Blog Round-Up March 2014
- Blue Banana Alternative Blog Round-Up January 2014
- IFB project #63 Round Up: Create Your Ultimate Fashion Week Look
- Links I Love: Victoria Day Edition
- Refinery 29, The Coveted and other news in fashion blogging
- Links I Love: Kate Middleton, The Single Woman, Weightless
- Recessionista Chic Look from Vivian at Stylebizarre
- Carnival of Wealths – Feb 6 2011 Edition
- IFB Project Roundup: Halloween Hauteness
Links à la Mode on IFB:
Links available on request with my Media Kit.
- JawBreaker Clothing Giveaway
- BodyJewelryPiercing Giveaway [closed]
- Iron Fist Loaded Giveaway [closed]
- Sanctus Clothing Dress + Top Giveaway [closed]
- Shitsville Clothing Giveaway [closed]
- Shop W.A.S. Giveaway [closed]
- Decadent Designs Giveaway [closed]
- Iron Fist Giveaway [closed]
- Nuit Clothing Giveaway [closed]
- Glitter Hell Giveaway [closed]
- So you think you can rock Giveaway [closed]
- Artisans a Go Go Giveaway [closed]