Q&A: Rick Genest Girlfriend, Job and Tattoos
At the time I wrote my very first post about Rick Genest girlfriend Rico’s social networks weren’t so updated: I am pretty sure he (or his agency) hired a pr team to spice things up (duh) Whatever the reason may be, I couldn’t be more happy about it! Lots and lots of new news about our wonderful Zombie Boy are pouring down like rain, and I’m giving you a small summary to keep you updated with our favourite skeleton model![wp_ad_camp_1]
- Who is Zombie Boy girlfriend? There she is. Rumors say it’s Imane Chaa, apparently a Montreal model. She looks much better in the photo up on your left, it is not Rico’s best photos, but Imane looks pretty at least.
- How old is he? You would never say that when he is without tattoos (beside looking way worse than with tattoos) but he is 27 years old.
- What is that is really tattooed on his body? A skeleton, you’d say. Or a skull on his face. Well, actually it is a rotting body, and more precisely, a corpse turning into a zombie. With a Guinness Record of 176 insects tattooed on his body, and 139 human bones. More than 80% of his body is covered in ink (but he is NOT the most tattooed man in the world yet!)
- Where does Rico the Zombie live? Well, until a couple of years ago he used to live in squats with Montreal punk community. Now, he still lives in Montreal, so if you want to meet him you better go and start a Canadian clubs tour!
- What does he do for a living? Isn’t that obvious? No it’s not. Rick Genest is not a model in the first place: he is a performer artist. He has his own touring circus company which he is very keen about, Lucifer’s Blasphemous Mad Macabre Torture Carnival and I think that the name says all about it. Apparently his girlfriend is part of this project, which takes me to the next point… And by the way, look how short he is, could he be a professional model? He is also creating a clothing line; in the meantime you can have a look at these sunglasses which he rocks all the time and that are fabulous.
By the way, listen to Rico talking about himself, it’s the best way to understand who he is:
What would you like to know about our beloved (I know you say that for dead people, but I feel like it’s appropriate) Zombie Boy?
About the Author
Hi, it's Elisa! I'm founder&blogger here on styleBizarre.com, online wizard and costume designer in the "real life". I'm a modern conscious 28 years old wanderer, freedom lifestyle advocate and spiritual enthusiast. Oh, and I'm a total cat lady.